On the heels of my first post in a series of resources for Midlifers and Boomers, I’ve composed a list of targeted best Facebook pages for the woman over forty. They range from well-known, popular pages to obscure, smaller ones. As long as each is useful or entertaining, that’s all that matters.
Best Facebook Pages
The topics covered vary widely as well. From pressing health matters to funny memes, you’ll get a little bit of everything with this list. Consider it a Facebook buffet. Are you ready to eat up?
Humor and Inspiration:
- Rocking Over 40 encourages you to be bold and own your age while striving for personal and professional success. Very empowering messages found here!
- Amazing Women 50 and Better is a blend of positivity and humor. Stop by when you need a little ‘pick-me-up.’
- Purple Clover has a sarcastic and clever vibe. I couldn’t leave this popular page off the list.
- Midlife Mayhem in interactive and entertaining. Join in and answer questions or laugh at pictures and memes.
- Life Starts After 50 inspires and helps you feel better about getting older with themed days like ‘motivation Monday’ and ‘feel-good Friday.’
- Aging Abundantly shares uplifting cultural stories and thought-provoking ideas about midlife and beyond.
- Sad But True Life of a Middle-Aged Woman is, you guessed it, funny with a dash of unfiltered attitude for flavor.
- Women After 50 boasts well over one million followers for two reasons; it is witty and covers all the topics close to our hearts.
Parenting, Grandparenting, and Family Life:
- Grown and Flown gives parenting advice and support to those with older teens and young adults. An empty nest doesn’t mean your worries stop.
- The Midlife Mamas shares the most interesting family-oriented posts on the web. I can quickly get sucked into the feed on this page if I’m not careful.
- Daily Caring gives practical tips and advice to those caring for a parent, spouse, or sibling. Such a good resource!
- Fabulous Grandma is the page you follow the second you find out you’re going to have a grandchild. This is THE feel-good place for grandmothers!
Travel and Leisure:
- My Itchy Travel Feet is for boomers who have wanderlust and long to find inspiration through adventures.
- Mid-life Cruising! Shares the experiences of a couple as they live their lives sailing the Caribbean. Bon, voyage!
- AARP Travel Center is a partnership between AARP and Expedia that offers member discounts on travel to locales all over the world.
Money, Business, and Career:
- iRelaunch educates and supports professionals attempting to return to work after a career break.
- Boomer Benefits empowers those new to Medicare and unsure of what it covers. Use it as a resource to compare benefits and prices.
- Life Wise Lady is my page (not so subtle #humblebrag). I help women over forty create and grow successful businesses of their own.
Related reading: 25 Fantastic Facebook GROUPS for Midlifers and Boomers
Health, Wellness, and Food:
- Just 2 Sisters – Midlife Healthy Living posts recipes, humorous memes, and videos inspire you to eat cleaner.
- Ellen Dolgen provides guidance and support to women navigating the often bumpy roads of perimenopause and menopause.
- Viva Fifty in English celebrates the healthy lifestyles of midlifers and boomers alike. Additionally, you can find posts on the topics of money, travel, and more.
- Mid-Life Croissant, Healthy Food + Cocktails makes me hungry every time I visit this page. The recipes sound great, and the pictures and videos will bring out the chef in you.
It is just a sample of many wonderful Facebook pages dedicated to midlifers and boomers. You can find hundreds, if not thousands, of others to follow. If you would like to share your favorites, mention them in the comments section below.